NEM Knowledge Base
Here you’ll find detailed information and practical guides on how NEM works and how to use it. NEM has many more features and built-in services than most other blockchain platforms, with more on the way, so there’s probably still some features we haven’t fully covered on this site. We are constantly working to add material so check back now and then to see new developments.
If you have a question that isn’t answered here, try asking in the NEM forums or on any of our other supported community channels such as Twitter Facebook and Telegram.
Whitepapers & Guides
- Technical Reference - Learn how NEM’s algorithms and features work.
- Radicalizing the Equity Markets - NEM’s future role in equities.
- Apostille Whitepaper - Learn about NEM’s integrated notarization tool.
- P2P Time Sync for Nodes - How NEM syncs time on chain.
- Starting a NEM Project - What to know before you start.
Table of contents
- What is POI
- Namespaces and Mosaics
- How Local and Delegated Havesting Work
- How to "Mine" XEM
- Address Components
- Transaction Components
- P2P Time Synchronization for Nodes