What is Mijin, is it different from NEM?
Mijin is a licensed version of NEM for Private block chain roll out. The difference between Mijin and NEM is as follows:
- Higher throughput up to 100 Tx/s and more as it is being developed further
- Nodes are in a private cloud/VPN
- Accounts are permissioned, i.e, they are only visible to the user
- Mijin accounts are not connected to NEM and work separately
- APIs and functions found in NEM are also found in Mijin
- Business entities can make use of it to develop their own applications and provide services to their users, independent of NEM
- Mijin is centrally controlled and therefore is more suitable for centralised initiatives.