The NEM NanoWallet is the officially supported client for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
These tutorials will guide you through installation, setup, and how to use all these features.
NanoWallet features include:
- Send XEM, mosiacs (assets,) and messages to any address or namespace.
- Compatible with OSX, Windows, Linux, and more.
- On-chain multisignature and multi-user accounts.
- Quickly create namespaces, subdomains, and mosaics.
- Harvest from supernodes without exposing private keys.
- Apostille notarization tool.
- Changelly Instant Exchange.
- Voting Center module allows customizable voting.
The newest version is always available here: Github Releases.